Saturday, November 17, 2012

Popsugar Must Have Box November 2012

Much to my pleasant surprise, Popsugar mailed out their November Must Have box earlier than normal so today when my mail was delivered I spotted that signature pink and white box. I was highly pleased with what I found inside.


As usual, my Popsugar box was chock full of a great many goodies!

Jewelry, yes, I believe I will. In this month's Must Have box was a lovely leather and gold tone bracelet from  Gorjana Parker. The bracelet wraps around the wrist and looks very trendy. It really suits my style and I can't wait to wear it. It retails for $55 on amazon.com.


 I love trying new spices and seasonings so this next product was right down my line. It is a set of three different spices from La Boite. Chef Lior Lev Sercarz, master spice mixer, also included some original recipes to try with the spices. Yum! A set of three of these spices on shop.food52.com is $39.


I have tried pilates, but never Yoga and I have always wanted to. Now I will have my chance with Mandy Ingber's Yogalosophy DVD. I will pop that bad boy in my blu ray player and feel my stress melt away. This dvd sells for around $10.


This year if someone really WOWS me with a great Christmas present, I will be all set to express my gratitude with my Snow & Graham thank you notes. These cute little notes will be very handy to have around. On the Snow & Graham website you can buy these for $15.


What could be cooler than having an actual photograph that you've taken put onto a stretch canvas? I will find out because Popsugar included a $30 code for Canvas Pop. This will get me an 8x10 canvas print. Christmas present for the Grandparents? Likely!


I have heard of StyleMint, but wasn't really sure what it was. Now I know. You can buy clothes, shoes, and even jewelry. You create a profile and each month they will offer you styles based on the profile you created.  You can choose to purchase or decline. Popsugar included one credit, which translates to $29.99 to spend on the site. Most of the clothing that I looked at was $29.99.


Yummy, cinnamon sugar doughnuts! There is a mix for Stonewall Kitchen's Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts. I'm thinking this will make a special treat in a few weeks when we are out of school for Christmas break. This mix costs about $10.00.


I've heard that if you use lip balm too much, your lips will become addicted to it. Perhaps it is true, or perhaps I just love lip balm. Hey, what can I say, I like my lips to be soft and smooth. A perfect addition to my lip collection will be Mor Lip Macarons. This smells delicious, probably because it is inspired by the flavors of French pastries. My lips feel soft, too. I also love the fancy gold trim. Retail is $10.00.


If you add it all up, the items in the box total $199! What a bargain! $35 for almost $200 worth of products, amazing. If you want your own box, go to Popsugar and order yours today. Use the code REFERFRIENDS and get $5 off your first order. The December box is still available as of today, but hurry because they sell out fast!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great. Waiting for the December and Bonus Boxes. Hope they are as great as the ones you posted about!

    ReplyDelete