Saturday, December 22, 2012

Winter Favorites Cravebox


This has got to be the best Cravebox since the one with the Tree Hut body scrub (I'm still addicted to that!). I was highly pleased with everything inside my Winter Favorites Cravebox. 

There was so much stuff inside that I had to rearrange the contents more than once to get everything in the photo!


First, there were several (and by "several" I mean LOADS) of free product coupons. I love using these at the store because everyone around is always amazed and asks how I got them. 


Free coupons included in this Cravebox were:

One FREE package of Pillsbury Refrigerated Pie crust
FREE any one Nancy's Frozen Appetizer or Dessert
One FREE Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough
FREE any one International Delight Iced Coffee half gallon
FREE any one International Delight creamer
BOGO Belvita Breakfast Biscuits
WOW!

The Mary Kay Nourishine Lip Gloss in Red Passion is just perfect for the Holiday season! My lips will look much more festive now.


The Cambell's Golden Butternut Squash bisque looks delicious and I can't wait to try it. It also included a little card with add-ins for those feeling cheeky. Since I'm almost always feeling cheeky, I will for sure use an add-in.


Stocking Stuffers? Yes, please! These Vitabath Body Wash samples will be great for finishing up those stockings. The only question is will I actually put them in someone else's stocking or slip them in my own...


Heinz Chili Sauce. The possibilities are limitless. I may try the meatball recipe. I will also use this for so many other recipes. Delightful!


If your mornings are anything like mine, it is rush rush rush. Many mornings I have to tell my 12 and 15 year old to grab something to eat in the car (of course this could be solved by getting up earlier, but hey, who wants to do that?). Belvita Breakfast Biscuits will be a great addition to our morning routine and could quite possibly be healthier than Pop-Tarts.


And last but not least, a recipe book from the expert, Pillsbury. I have already scoped out several things I want to try during my Christmas break.


Cravebox hit the nail on the head when they decided to call this the "Winter Favorites" Cravebox! Everything in this box is not only useful, but also delicious and fun. Thanks, Cravebox, for introducing me to some new products and for restocking my shelves with some old favorites!

1 comment:

  1. Its a whole lot of stuff. But they are random though. I thought they did like a make-up box separate from food box etc. The Mary Kay goodie is a cool catch though!

    BYE THE WAY You did a good job reviewing it!

    ReplyDelete