Friday, November 21, 2014

InStyler Party From Vocal Point

I am SO, SO excited! 

Reason? I got chosen by Vocal Point to host a party featuring 3 products from InStyler!!!

The three products I will be receiving are:

TULIP Auto Curler

Great for Soft Curls, Beachy Waves and Striking Tight Curls


MAX 2-Way Rotating Iron

Preferred for Straightening, Volume, Shine, Controlling Frizz, Texture and Speed; Can be used for Texture and Waves

Ionic Styler Pro

Hot Brush for Smoothing and Ceramic Flat Iron for Straightening All in One



My package has been shipped and I should receive it on Monday. 
(Side note: My 14 year old daughter is WAY more excited than me to get this package. She has been asking every day where it is!!)
I can't wait to post some before and after pics. My hair is pretty lifeless and straight, so I have high hopes that these products will completely change my look. I have heard great things about InStyler, so I am so ready to give it a try.

Would you like to receive the perks of being a Vocal Point member? Head on over and sign up today!

Disclaimer: Vocal Point is providing me with these three products from InStyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment