Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Popsugar Must Have March 2014

I didn't think this box would EVER get here! We had an ice storm the first full week of March, which was when my latest Popsugar Must Have box was shipped. I guess all the ice delayed the shipment, but it seemed like it took forever to get here!

Nonetheless, it finally arrived last Wednesday. I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed what was inside this box. In my opinion, it is the best box in a while from Popsugar (hey, my blog, my opinion)


If you will notice in the box, there is one package that is obviously gaping open. The reason for this unsightlyness is due largely to the fact that I was starving when the box came and upon seeing a snack that actually fit in with my diet I tore open the package and went to town.

The product I am referring to is in no way the most expensive or exclusive item in the box, but it was the most tasty!  Harvest Snapea Crisps. They are unbelievably tasty! Healthy, too. It seems they run about $2.25/bag.



Since we're on the subject of food, I will now move on to the strawberry bar. If there is any fruit that I absolutely love, it is strawberries. Nature's Bakery Strawberry Fig Bar is amazing. I ate it for breakfast and it was very filling along with being delicious. I may have to make a purchase! You can get these for $7.50/12 pack on Amazon as an add-on item.



Now, getting past the food, I will show my favorite item. Let me just say that I LOVE the Brokedown scarf from another box. It is my favorite scarf to wear. I was so excited to see ANOTHER Brokedown scarf! And one I can wear in the spring because it is very light and looks like a watercolor painting. The Brokedown Blue Ikat Scarf sells for $72 on Brokedown's website.


This is the 2nd month in a row that Popsugar has included a facial serum. The facial serum last month was a bit too oily for my skin, but this one is just right. It has a nice scent, too. Jurilique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum retails for $54 on their website.


The next two items were of great interest to my 14 year old daughter. She put on the Lucky Horseshoe Necklace from Dogeared this morning and told me that she made a wish. She will be ecstatic when the charm falls off. $30.00  And she took off with the cute little elephant ring holder saying that she was going to put her "baubles" on it's trunk. The Baublebar Elephant Tree Ring, so cute for $12.00 (sold out at present).





The last item I will tell you about is the exercise ball. I go to the gym quite frequently, but I have never seen an exercise ball this small without weights. I will have to do some reading to find out just what kind of exercises are best with this ball. The ActiveForever Fusion Exercise Ball can be purchased for $9.95 from the ActiveForever website. Until I figure out what to do with this ball, I guess hubby can play with it in his recliner!



In my opinion, this was an excellent box. In fact, the best box Popsugar has put out in a while. I or my family members will enjoy every item inside! In addition to this being an awesome box, I get the value somewhere in the $180 range!

Want your own? Get one here
Use code MARCH10 for $10 off your first box!




No comments:

Post a Comment