Thursday, April 10, 2014

Popsugar Must Have Special Edition Resort Box

Make sure you like Beauty4Divas on Facebook!


The long anticipated Popsugar Must Have Resort Box.

With all it's shipping controversy.

Here it is:



And I have to say that I love every item  included in the box! From the taffy to the towel, it's all good stuff.

The Sisco Berluti Bracelet Stack is absolutely beautiful! This will be a piece I will love wearing. It's funny because I never wore gold jewelry until Popsugar came along. Now I have several nice pieces of jewelry from them, all in gold, and I feel quite stylish! I couldn't find the exact set on Sisco Berluti's website, but some similiar sets sell for $176! 



I have never had a Turkish towel before, come to think of it, I had never heard of a Turkish towel before either! That is one thing I love about Popsugar, finding awesome new products. This towel is so soft and light and made from a 50/50 blend of cotton and bamboo. I think it will be great this summer for taking to the pool or beach. I can't wait for summer to get here so I can use it. Since it is so light, it can easily fold up and not take up much room in a bag. This Cuyana Turkish Towel retails for $55. I can probably even fit this towel in my suitcase when I go to Germany this summer. I don't know if I will need a blanket on the plane, but I think this towel would work nicely!



I love, love, love trying new body wash! Some could even say that I have a slight addiction. That is why I was super excited when I saw the Epicuren Discovery Tropical Lave body wash. It smells so nice! As soon as my current body wash runs out, I will definitely be using this. Popsugar sent a generous 8.4 oz. tube, which retails for $24.



Popsugar included a clutch in this box from R.B. of McD. They sent out two different colors, a tan/navy and an all navy. I got the all navy one. The upper part is canvas and the lower part is leather. This will come in very handy for carrying small items or for putting into a larger bag (cell phone and wallet inside beach bag). This one was made exclusively for Popsugar, so I'm not sure of a price. An all leather one of the same size retails for $180. I will value this one at $100. 



In the winter I need extra moisture for my face and skin, but when warm weather comes around my skin looks oily if I wear anything too heavy. That's why this next product is so great. Clark Botanical's Cellular Lifting Moisture Mist goes on so lightly and smells so nice. This product will be great to add just the right amount of moisture without weighing me down. And it has anti-aging properties for my nearly 40-year-old skin. Hooray! I really do love this product even after only a few uses. This travel size costs $28.


OK, blue and gold eyeliner? Perhaps I will feel brave soon and use the Santigolden Age: Double-Ended Limitless Eyeliner from Smashbox. I have seen some good looks with this online and I will probably try it soon. This eyeliner retails for $24.


Finally, a little snack to help get through the day. Salty Road Salt Water Taffy in Salty Caramel Apple. I brought this to school with me today because if I open it at home I will likely eat it all. If I share, maybe I will stop at one or two pieces! Retails for $6.50


Overall, this is a completely fantastic and wonderful box. I will definitely use and enjoy every item inside. The value I have come up with for this box is $413.50! That is amazing considering the price of the box was $100.

Regular Popsugar boxes are only $39.99 with free shipping. The value of the regular boxes is usually over $100, so it is always a great deal.

If you want your own Popsugar box, CLICK HERE to sign up. Use the code REFER5 for $5 off your first box!


No comments:

Post a Comment