Thursday, September 20, 2012

Which Box Is Best?

There are literally hundreds of subscription boxes out there right now. It seems like the subscription box thing is the hot item of the moment. I have succumbed to the mania by subscribing to several different boxes that I think are catered to my likings. There are many, many categories of these subscription boxes. There are beauty boxes, boxes for new mothers, craft boxes, children's boxes, food boxes, organic boxes, etc. I tend to go for the ones that offer beauty products.

My question today is, which box is best? So far I have found that the one I enjoy most and look forward to getting is Popsugar's Must Have Bag.  I have yet to be disappointed with the many treasures I have found when I opened the box. I guess my second favorite is Cravebox. I am always pleased with Cravebox, but I wish it would be a little more regular. One thing I do like about Cravebox is that it does have a Facebook so the subscribers can chitchat about the goings on at Cravebox, as well as getting updates on shipping and contents from the Admins of Cravebox. The reason I like these two boxes so well is because they include mostly full-size products.

Now my question to you is, which box do you like best? Post in the comments below if you have a favorite! 

2 comments:

  1. I love cravebox and foodwithlove box. Its a $10 box plus it donates a meal for every box you get, so i feel a little less guilty buying these. I've been wanting to get the popsugar boxes but haven't been able to justify the $35 a month charge. Will you be getting the deluxe $100 popsugar box?

    ReplyDelete
  2. $35 for a Popsugar box to me is a great deal because the value of the box is always $100+. I would have loved to have gotten their luxury $100 box but I didn't have an extra $100 to spend. I am anxious to see what will be inside it. It is sold out now!

    ReplyDelete