Saturday, March 23, 2013

Book and Beauty Cravebox

I just received Cravebox's latest goodie box, called the Book and Beauty Box. When I opened up the pleasantly familiar blue box, here is what I found:


Being a librarian, I'm always on the lookout for another great read. I do not think Cravebox has disapointed this time. While I have not yet started reading the hardover book Mistress of My Fate by Hallie Rubenhold, I'm sure I will enjoy it and share it with others. This book is the first in a trilogy about a character named Henrietta Lightfoot. The genre is historical fiction and it has rave reviews on amazon.com


Mistress of My Fate retails for $25.99 for the hardcover ($17.55 on amazon). I will begin reading it as soon as I finish my current book, Church of the Dog, by Kaya McLauren, another author Cravebox introduced to my library with How I Came to Sparkle Again. 

My hands have been SO dry this winter, so I was very excited to see Vaseline Total Moisture Lotion. I have found the products that actually moisturize my hands also leave them feeling greasy, but not this product. As soon as I rub it in, the lotion soaks into my skin leaving behind nothing but smooth soft skin.
Cravebox included a 3 oz. size, perfect for my purse or desk at school.


Apparently heat damages your hair, or at least it does mine so this next product will be very useful. Cravebox included a 4 oz tube of  John Frieda Full Repair Conditioner. This product promises to reverse the damage done to hair by heated styling tools with every use. The ingredient promoted is Inca Inchi Oil. I already use other John Frieda products and really love them, so I'm sure this product will be no different. I can't wait to try it!


I don't know if you have ever tried Biore products, but let me tell you, they are AWESOME. I am a loyal Pore Strip user; they are part of my weekly skin care routine. Biore's Pore Strips remove many impurities from my chin avoiding unsightly blemishes (yes, they DO work!). I don't care if what Cravebox included was a sample pack, I was still excited to receive anything from Biore. In this Cravebox we got a sample pack of Biore cleanser, scrub, and a pore strip. Let me tell you, if you have oily skin prone to breakouts, Biore products are for you!


Cravebox is a product discovery service that will send you boxes filled with goodies, ranging in price from $10-$15. I, for one, have never been disappointed with any box that I have received. The wonderful people at Cravebox are always very thoughtful about what they include in their boxes. Where else can you get all these products, mostly full-size, for just the price of shipping?

Do you want your own Cravebox?  Click HERE to sign up and I would appreciate you putting my email address in the referral box: rebeccamarietta@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment