Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Bikini Ready Cravebox

What is my favorite time of the year? SUMMER!!! I love it! Number one reason, school's out. I also love wearing shorts and flip flops, going to the lake, and just taking it easy. Cravebox has supplied me with several things I can use to help me get ready for that long anticipated time with their Bikini Ready box.


The biggie in this box is a book. This book should definitely help me get ready for the summer. I have recently lost 50 lbs and needed a little "push" to finish my last 20 lbs. I am absolutely going to try the diet in this book called The Fast Metabolism Diet by Haylie Pomroy. The book includes a diet to follow and many recipes. This should be just the thing to jumpstart those last 20 lbs! You can buy this box on Amazon for around $15 (the entire box only cost $16).


I tried waxing my legs once when I was in my early 20's. OUCH! I quickly gave up on that! However, with the Sally Hansen Pre Waxed Strips I will give it another shot. I may even give them a whirl on my eyebrows. These can be bought at just about any store that sells health and beauty supplies for around $7. Cravebox also included a $2 off coupon.


I am so excited about this next product. I have seen it advertised and really wanted to try it, but haven't bought it yet. Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips look so awesome and I hope turn out like I think they will! I haven't tried them yet because I broke a nail and want to let it grow for a bit so my nails will all be even. The design they sent is a black and white pattern that will match a multitude of outfits (and swimsuits!). You can purchase these in stores for around $7.50. The only problem with these will be keeping my 13 year old daughter away!


Like lotions and oils? Well, then this next product will be for you! I personally love lotions and have tons in my bathroom. Cravebox sent a sampling of Weleda products. The packet included two lotions (which smell amazing), a massage oil, and a cellulite oil. The packet also included a brochure about the products.


Zone Perfect? I think there was a Zone Perfect bar, but it seemed to disappear soon after I showed it to my fitness buff 16 year old son. He's all into protein supplements, so this was right down his alley. Hmmm, wonder if it tasted good? Guess I'll need to ask him.


I'm not really sure about this next bikini ready product. It seems there is an app called Gym Pact that will pay you if you work out and charge you if you don't. Since I just had bladder surgery and can't work out for a while, I don't think I will be using this (I don't have the extra cash for all the missed workouts). I may look in to it, though, after my full recovery. There is also a $5 credit if I do decide to use this app.



As you have seen above, this is a great value for the money. Want your own Bikini Ready Cravebox? You can still purchase one from Cravebox as they have put this in their instant boxes. You will pay $16, but what a value you will be getting! Please, if you do order this box or another use me as your referral by putting rebecamarietta@gmail.com in the referred by box.


No comments:

Post a Comment