Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Be Thankful



Well, it's that time of the year again. The holiday season is upon us. Last Sunday our preacher had people in the congregation tell what they are thankful for. Listening to others tell their stories really touched my heart and made me realize that I have many, many things to be thankful for! My family is healthy. My kids do well in school and are not troublemakers. I have been working out and eating healthy over the past year, have lost about 50 lbs and am in a size 10. I have a good relationship with my husband. My job as a high school librarian is awesome and I love all my co-workers and students. I have a very nice house in a terrific place out in the country. I have four precious rottweilers who all think that I hung the moon (gotta love dogs!!!).

So many things to be thankful about! What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment