Thursday, February 13, 2014

Popsugar Must Have February 2014

Ahhhhh, the Popsugar Must Have box, my favorite subscription box. No other box out there (at least not one that I've found) offers such a high value with full size products for the price.

At $39.99 per month (free shipping), I have never gotten a box that was valued at under $100. Other boxes try to compete, but they just can't hold a candle to Popsugar. (And no, Popsugar is not paying me to say this, I just love it that much!).

Here is what I got in my February 2014 Popsugar Must Have box:



Overall, I'd say there was a pretty good haul for February.

There was a Gorjana Brooks Jewelry Roll. Mine was in Berry. Whenever I travel, I usually just throw my jewelry into a side pocket on my suitcase and it ends up tangled. Or worse, I forget about it and find the earrings, rings, etc., a year later! This may come in handy. ARV $45.00



My favorite thing from this box was the Nourish Organic Pure Hydrating Argan Serum. I'm at the ripe old age of 39 and beginning to see some lines around the eye area, so anything that will keep me looking closer to 30 than 40 is welcome! ARV $23.99



The Modelo Lip Pops Duo Lip Gloss and Lipstick is nice. There have been many times when I have had lipstick but wished I had lip gloss and vice versa. Now I don't have to wish anymore! I couldn't find this by itself, only in a set. If I divide out the price, one tube would be $12.25.




During this tremendously cold winter (which this Southern girl is NOT accustomed to!), the smell of fresh peonies was a welcome treat! Popsugar included a K Hall Designs Peony Travel Candle. It is made of vegetable wax and has 20 hours of burn time. ARV $11.00



What is Valentine's Day without red nail polish? Popsugar made sure we were covered by including NCLA Rodeo Drive Royalty Nail Polish. It's a very rich red. ARV $16.00



Cinnamon mini hearts? Perfect for February! Sugarwish Mini Red Cinnamon Hearts are packaged in a fancy little box that would be perfect for gifting or eating. This is sold in a box of four candies for $25, so the ARV of the mini hearts would be $6.25.



I'm not so sure why everyone was so upset about getting the Dial body wash. It is listed as a "Special Extra". It smells good and I'm always needing more body wash! ARV $3


I get the total value of this box as $117.49!

I thought it was a great box and I will use everything included. I love getting a bargain and this was no exception!

Want a box of your own?

Head on over to Popsugar and sign up today.

Use code BOX10 for $10 your first box.


No comments:

Post a Comment