Sunday, July 15, 2012

Addictions? I Think So!

In the past few years, couponing, online sweepstakes, and freebies have become popular. What most people don't know is that all of this has been around for years. My entire adult life I have been using coupons, and even doing "exreme" couponing as they now call it. I have been entering online sweepstakes my entire adult life, as well. Freebies, too, are all over the internet and have been for years, you just have to know where to look. It is my intention to post great deals here on this blog, freebies, and awesome sweepstakes, so that others can partake in the fun.

It was a lot easier to win at sweepstakes, get more freebies, and do better with coupons before it became mainstream, but hey, the more the merrier, right?

Are these addictions for me? Probably. It is a great high when you go to a store and buy $100 worth of products but only pay $20. The looks you will get are priceless as is holding up the checkout line while the clerk scans all of your coupons. If you have ever played an online sweepstakes game and gotten a screen that says "Congratulations, you win!" then you know the quickened heartbeat of unbelief that you have actually won something, albeit something small. So am I addicted to winning? Yes, I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment