Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Popsugar Must Have Bag July 2012

After many days of anticipation, I have finally received my Popsugar Must Have Bag for July 2012. I was very excited to see how big the box was sitting on my porch when I got home this afternoon. I am also a member of Sample Society and Cravebox, and I must say that the size of this box compared to the others I subscribe to was very exciting to me.


I immediately opened the box to see what fun treasures I had inside. The first item I saw was a very nice canvas bag with Popsugar Summer 2012 on the front. I absolutely love the color and I'm sure this bag will replace my current beach bag.


Inside the bag were several full sized items all individually wrapped in gray tissue paper, which looked nice against the pink color paper in the box. 

First, I unwrapped two small boxes that turned out to be Ilia lipcolor. One is a lipstick and the other is a tinted lip conditioner. The lipstick color is In My Room, which is a light coral color. The tinted lip conditioner is called Bang, Bang, which looks bright red, but since it is not lipstick and a lip conditioner, maybe it won't be so bright once I put it on.


Next, I moved on to find two more small boxes. Inside this wrapped delight I found two RGB nail polish colors. One is a beige color and the other is seafoam green, which is great because I didn't have either of these colors in my current nail polish collection.


Since I am currently on a diet the next items were especially special to me. I unwrapped the next delight to find two Kind bars. Yummy! I can't wait to try them. They seem to be good for me, too, which is a definite plus. The flavors I got are Madagascar Vanilla Almond and Cashew & Ginger Spice.


Finally, my favorite items were the bath and body products. I unwrapped the last two items to find Body Drench lotion and body scrub. The lotion is Pomegranate Crush and the body scrub is Raspberry Gelee. They both smell delicious and I can't wait to try them!


So, how does this slightly more expensive subscription box stack up? Here are the prices of the actual products that I found on the internet:

Ilia lipstick:  $24
Ilia Tinted Lip Conditioner: $24
Body Drench body scrub: $12
Body Drench body lotion: $16
2 RGB nail polishes: $32
2 Kind bars: $2.98

Total value in box: $110.98
*I have not included the canvas bag because I couldn't find a price, but I would expect to pay around $20 for this bag if I bought it in a store.

I paid $35 for this box and I think this is a great value! I will definitely order the August box. Do you want to order a box, too? Sign up HERE 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow that is a lot of awesome! Thanks soooo much for posting. Still not sure if it's for me, but it's a good deal for sure!

    ReplyDelete