Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Resolutions Cravebox

Just when I think Cravebox has topped out, they take the cake again. I was completely blown away by the Winter Favorites box, and I have to say that I love this Resolutions box equally as much if not more. I was purely delighted when I opened the box.


My absolute favorite thing in this box was the Sunrype Fruitsource fruit bars and Just Fruit and Grains bar. Now that I have adopted a healthy eating lifestyle, approved snacks are limited. These bars are 100% fruit and very tasty. I got three Mango Strawberry bars and one Summer Berries Just Fruit and Grain bar. These are very filling and satisfy my sweet tooth. I will definitely be buying more!


I have loved Mary Kay products for a long time and the Mary Kay Timewise Repair Eye Cream is no exception. Yes, I have to admit, as I near the big 40 I am noticing some lines and wrinkles around my eyes. Hopefully this eye cream will help diminish those pesky little lines. At $40, this product greatly exceeded the $15 paid for the Cravebox.


These days I am all about diet drinks, which is why I was delighted to see two cans of diet soda in my Cravebox. They included 10 calorie 7-Up Ten and A&W Ten. I already like the diet versions of these two sodas so I am excited to try the 10 calorie versions.


Something completely new to me was the Cocoa Via drink mixes. Hey, anything chocolate is fine with me! I love chocolate milk, but since the healthy eating thing I have given that up. I haven't tried this  yet, but I imagine in skim milk it will be tasty. They also included some fruit flavors that you can add to water or plain yogurt or a smoothie or anything, really.



I was already aware of the next product, but I already like it. Actually, I had previously received some samples of this from other companies, which is fine because now I have a lot of it! The product is Pantene's Moisture Whip. It is a mousse product that makes my fine hair really soft and smooth.


My son made off with the Zone Perfect Perfectly Simple Bar. He is all into nutrition bars right now, so he was happy to try it out. I got the toasted coconut flavor. While my son is not wildly crazy about coconut, he did eat it rather quickly and said he really liked it. I will be purchasing more for him. There is not photo of the Zone Perfect bar because it got eaten immediately before I could get my camera!

There was also a sample of Metabobalance Tea from Celestial Seasonings. I have used their teas for many years and this one was as delicious as I expected.

There were also several coupons included in this Cravebox:
Free Smart Ones Entree
Free Wholly Guacamole Product
$0.75 off Celestial Seasonings tea
$1.00 off Perfectly Simple Bars


I have to say that I was more than impressed with this Resolutions Box. Cravebox, you have done it again! 

If you would like to get your own Cravebox, sign up here. Make sure to use my email as a reference: rebeccamarietta@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment