Friday, January 11, 2013

Teen Time Cravebox

I went to take pictures of the Teen Time Cravebox and this is all I saw:


Apparently a 13 year old girl is not interested in a paper insert or a coupon because that is all that was left when I got to the box.

Upon further investigation, I learned that there was indeed more in the box. I based this thought on the fact that my daughter was furiously chewing gum and her lips were extra shiny, all the while asking me what Vitamin E oil is. It was then that I said, "hey! The gig is up, girlie, now let's see what was in your box!"

The vitamin E question stemmed from a bottle of Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E Skin Care oil. It seems to have multiple uses, from facial moisturizing to reducing scars. 

The chewing was a result of the ID gum, obviously very tasty and teenager-friendly. Also included was a coupon to buy one get one free.

My daughter absolutely loves the Mary Kay Nourishine Plus Pink Parfait lip gloss. Every time I look in my rearview mirror in the car, she is reapplying. The color is very non-assuming, perfect for a teen!

The Schick Intuition Tropical Moisturizing Razor was also a big hit, since smooth shaved legs are a priority for my teen.

Finally, there was a sample size bottle of Pantene Moisture Whip styler. This is like a mousse, but it also moisturizes the hair. 

Overall, I have to say the Teen Time Cravebox was a huge hit. My daughter is always excited when I get a Cravebox, so it was very exciting for her to get her own. I do hope Cravebox will do more boxes like this.

Want to sign up for Cravebox? Please put my email address in the "Referred By" section after you create an account and login: rebeccamarietta@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment