Friday, January 24, 2014

Popsugar Must Have Box

I have tried one.....
I have tried many.....

But the best one in my opinion is....


As a subscriber since the beginning of time according to Popsugar, I have enjoyed a multitude of products that I now cannot live without.

One of my favorite things I've ever received was my Brokedown scarf (retail value $84):


More from Brokedown was my wrap-around bath towel, which I wear religiously EVERY morning! It is so soft! (retail value $84)


At the price of $39.95/month you will get over $100 worth of products. It is a deal I can't pass up! You can save a little by ordering their 3, 6, or 12 month subscription plan.

Try it out today with a $5 off code. Sign up and add the code REFER5 before you checkout, making your first box only $34.95!



No comments:

Post a Comment