Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Social Bliss Style Box - NEW SUBSCRIPTION!

If you have read my blog at all, you know that I am all about subscription boxes! I am constantly on the lookout for new boxes that I think I might excite me.

I have come across a new one call the Socialbliss Style Box . The first box hasn't shipped yet, but it looks like it could be promising and comparable to Popsugar's Must Have box. I have been a subscriber of Popsugar since their first box and overall have been pleased, but I wanted to give the Socialbliss Style Box a try for at least a month and see how it compares.

One downside to the Style Box is that they do charge a $7.95 shipping fee on top of the $39.95 for the box itself. Popsugar doesn't charge for shipping and you can usually find some discount codes for Popsugar as well. 

Socialbliss promises between $100-$200 worth of product in each box. And they offer a money back guarantee if you don't love it!


I decided to go ahead and take a chance and order it. I will probably suspend my Popsugar subscription for a couple of months since I usually allow myself a $50/month budget for boxes (yeah, I could spend WAY more if I didn't govern myself!!).

I'm not sure when the first box will ship. I did have to sign up at Socialbliss.com and get on a waiting list, but I was only on the list for about a week before I received an invitation to get the Style Box.
As soon as I receive my box of goodies, I will post what I got. I'm excited!

Want to try it for yourself?
Sign up here:

Comments about this or other boxes? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment