Friday, November 9, 2012

Cravebox Cooking Light Box

What can I say? It's Cravebox! Never a disappointment. Cravebox has partnered with Cooking Light magazine to bring this amazing box. I am just overjoyed with this Cooking Light box. It is filled to the brim with yummy goodness!


I wondered why this box was so heavy when I picked it up, and as soon as I opened the box I found out why. There was a  full size bottle of Torani sugar free coffee syrup in Salted Caramel. I begin every morning with a cup of steaming hot coffee and this will make an excellent addition! This sells for $11.49 on amazon.com, so already the box has paid for itself.


To compliment the Torani syrup, a full size package of  Tully's French Roast coffee was included. Tomorrow is Saturday, so I will test out the coffee and syrup when I have time to savor and enjoy it. Tully's French Roast sells on amazon for $32.99 for 2-12 oz bags.


My new favorite sweetener, Nectresse, was included. In my box I found a full size box of Nectresse, which is from the makers of Splenda and is made from the all natural monk fruit. I pay about $3.50 for this size box at our local Kroger. The taste is very sweet and no aftertaste that I have noticed. My husband loves this, too, on his cereal and he is very picky.


The next item is something my children will like-Fruit Crisp from Dole in 3 flavors: peach, apple, and pear. It will be a warm tasty treat.


Cravebox included 2 bottles of Perfect Pinch Salt Free Garlic & Herb seasoning from McCormick. In my opinion, McCormick sets the standard for seasoning, so I was very excited to see this. Since my husband and I are making healthy food choices, we are eating lots of chicken, white pork chops, and fish. This seasoning will be perfect for all of those meats. I feel like this will be used heartily around my house.


Everything in this box hits me and my family just right. I cannot say enough good things about Cravebox. I can't wait to see what the next box will hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment