Thursday, November 1, 2012

Popsugar Must Have Box October 2012

It's getting to be a little like Christmas every month around here. I can't wait until my Popsugar box arrives! It takes SO long to get here, too, because it starts in California. But today finally I found a pink and white box on my doorstep.


Being a librarian and reading geek, I immediately noticed J.K. Rowling's name. They included her new book The Casual Vacancy. I can't wait to read her first novel written for adults! Cost $35.


I then smelled something heavenly. I followed the smell to a small brown box and proceeded to open it. It was a Red Flower Petal Topped Candle in Moroccan Rose. It smells divine! I found that it retails for $38. I can't wait to burn it.


One of my favorites from this month's box is the OPI Pink of Hearts nail polish duo. I love sparkly, so this is perfect for me. Also, OPI is donating $30,000 to breast cancer research, so that is an added bonus. I will be painting my nails shortly. Sells for $14.50.


What better for upcoming cold weather than some grippy socks. Crescent Moon socks are fitness socks that won't slip or slide. I don't know if I will wear them while working out, but I will definitely wear them around the house. $9.99 a pair.


I was almost out of shampoo and conditioner, so thankfully a full size bottle of Clear Scalp shampoo and conditioner was included in the box. I have been wanting to try this, so awesome! $4.98 each at Wal-Mart.


Two yummy (although I'll never get a taste since my 15 year old son made off with these, I barely had time to take a picture) products were included in this month's box. Dylan's Candy Bar gummy bears and Pirate's Booty cheese popcorn. Gummy bears $15 and the popcorn is a sample size.



Yay, Popsugar! I have yet to be disappointed with anything I've received from them. I love getting these boxes in the mail. Want one of your own? Click here, but hurry. November and December is sold out, so you will need to reserve your January box now.

No comments:

Post a Comment