Saturday, November 17, 2012

Cravebox Knorr Ultimate Thanksgiving Cravebox

First off, let me say that after a bit of a rough patch, Cravebox has really stepped up to the plate and wowed me. The past two boxes I have received have rocked. I am due to get the Holiday Spruce Up box as well as the Coffee Lover's box next and I can't wait!

Ok, ok, back to the Thanksgiving box (I seem to have gotten a little ahead of myself!).

I LOVE the new box design. Although this one arrived a little beat up looking, the new design is so great because I can see that I have a Cravebox as soon as I pull up in my driveway. Also, the bow design on the top confirms that I have indeed received a very nice gift for myself.


As you can see in the picture, the box is substantial in size so it is sure to be filled with loads of goodies.

As I understand it from Cravebox's Facebook page, several people were not pleased with this Cravebox. What can I say...get over yourselves! If you don't like it, LEAVE! There are many others who would love to have your boxes. Ahem...now, once again back to Thanksgiving...

Here is a picture of the Knorr Ultimate Thanksgiving box:


The most valuable item in the box by far was a $35 + free shipping code for foldedwords.com
This is a Walgreen's company that you can use to order personalized cards and stationery. They carry all types of holiday cards, stationery, invitations, and more. Plus, you can personalize what you order with photos and words. Cool! Soon I will use my code to jump start my Christmas cards.

What can I say? Green beans. Del Monte. These are a staple food around here, what with the healthy eating and all. I can never ever have enough green beans. Love it!

Something new to me is the Brookside Dark Chocolate Covered Pomegranate candy. It looks delish but has too many fat grams for my diet right now. My mother always has pomegranates at her house on Thanksgiving because she remembers the pomegranate tree her grandmother had in Greenville, MS when she was a girl. We always let the kids try the pomegranates, so dark chocolate pomegranate will be a treat for the adults. Maybe on that day I can veer off my diet and give them a try.

Mmmmm, Strawberry Shortcake flavored Duncan Hines frosting. Looks like some cupcakes are in order. My children will be extremely pleased!

Pillsbury Grands biscuits are a great addition to any meal. Now I can use the FREE coupon to purchase a can. 

What would go better with a Thanksgiving meal than turkey gravy? Cravebox made sure we would be all set with 2 packages of  McCormick Turkey Gravy Mix.

Knorr Homestyle Stock is a excellent product and will be a great addition to any meal, holiday or not. Apparently there was supposed to be an entire package of this, but some people got shorted and only got one tub (I think there should have been three). Hey, it's all good because Cravebox sent an email promising to ship the part that got left out.

Also included was a recipe book from Del Monte with coupons in the back. The dishes featured in this book look delicious and I will be trying several recipes for the holidays. In the back of this book there are instructions for downloading a recipe app. I will definitely check that out! There were also several other cards with recipes in the box.

Listed on the card telling about the box is International Delights Creamers. I believe there was supposed to be a coupon for this, but it got delayed because it was coming from the area where Hurricane Sandy hit. This could not be avoided and Cravebox has already said they will include it in another box at a later time. Coffee box perhaps? This will be something to look forward to.

I love this box and I love Cravebox! All I can say is if you're unhappy with this Thanksgiving box, get your panties out of a wad, eat some chocolate pomegranates, and chill out!


2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty excited to receive mine. It's supposed to come Monday or Tuesday. I wasn't going to peek, but I couldn't help myself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your post. I am new to Cravebox and I wish I would have had the willpower to NOT read all the comments about the Thanksgiving box. I feel jaded now from everyone's disappointment. Glad yours brought back some excitement for me to receive this box!

    ReplyDelete