Saturday, November 10, 2012

Sample Society November 2012

I always enjoy receiving my Sample Society box each month. I get to sample products that I would not normally buy. I have always had a weakness for luxury beauty products. With that being said, I'll jump right in to my review of this month's box.


I was first drawn to a shiny silver tube that looked like some type of lotion or cream. It turned out to be L'Occitane Shea Hand Cream. I absolutely love the scent and it made my hands so soft and smooth immediately. I will definitely enjoy using this. It costs $28 for a full size tube.


Next I noticed a spray bottle that I could only think was probably some sort of hair product. I was right! It is Alterna Bamboo Smooth Kendi Dry Oil Mist ($24). You spray this on your hair before styling for protection from heat and added shine. My hair is fine so I'm not sure how it will do on my hair, but I will give it a shot. 


I saw what looked like a perfume sample, but it turned out to be lipstick. It is Diego Dalla Palma lipstick ($34). It is a pretty pink color that I think will compliment my complexion.


On of my favorite types of products to try is facial cleansers and treatments and Sample Society did not disappoint. In my box was a nice sized sample of Dermalogica Precleanse Oil ($35). I can't wait to give this a try! According to their website, this precleanse oil cuts through anything you might put on your face from sunscreen to any makeup.


And lastly, there was a perfume sample. It is Diptyque Volutes Eau de Toilette new lauch ($120). I have received some of this before and wasn't really crazy about the scent, but this may be different since it says "new launch." I will try it and see what I think.


I am very happy with all the products I get to try this month. As always they included a booklet showing ways to use the products and a $15 off $50 code for any of the full size versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment