Monday, October 15, 2012

The Birchbox Breakup

Well, the time has come. I have given Birchbox a fair shake and I just cannot get into it. I know I have said this before, but I'm pretty sure Cravebox and Popsugar have spoiled me rotten with their full-sized packed boxes. This month seemed like the worst one yet! I didn't even deem it worthy of a post. It was all sample sized products, and not the deluxe samples that you get with Sample Society, but rather small samples like ones that I already get for FREE directly from the companies. 

I know it is only $10, but in a year's time that will add up to $120 and for my little Versa, that is several tanks of gas! I did manage to get 100 points from reviewing the products and I will use that before I quit. So, if you have been waiting for a Birchbox spot, one is going to open up in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment