Sunday, October 28, 2012

Thoughts on Cravebox


There seems to be a lot of grumbling going on focused around the way Cravebox is running their business and the way they are currently changing things on their site. Apparently the way things were was not working or they wouldn't have to change. When I received the first email several months ago (maybe a year?) about joining this new subscription box service I signed up immediately. I had not had any experience with subscription boxes before then, but I could tell that this was something special. It turns out that shortly after I joined, Cravebox slots sold out. I have been overjoyed with Cravebox and all the products I have received. Via their Facebook page, Cravebox keeps its member updated on boxes and the latest news. 

I personally think the changes being made to Cravebox's program are positive ones. I like the fact that I will be assured 4 boxes and have the chance to earn more boxes. Change is hard on some people, but in the end change is usually a good thing. I am looking forward to receiving Craveboxes and enjoying the products found therein. If some people are truly unhappy with the way Cravebox is run, then those people need to cancel their subscriptions and find something more suitable to their needs.

Cravebox, if you are reading this please remember President Lincoln's famous quote:
You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time.

I think Cravebox is doing a fine job and I can't wait to see what it coming next!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Becky I found your blog through Beautylish and am now following you :) x
    www.staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Stacey! Glad you like my blog. Thanks for subscribing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty happy with the new change, too. I was never part of the monthly subscription because the slots were always sold out but I've been winning the drawings on their "Limited Edition" boxes and for most of the time, I've been pretty content. I'm going to receive the Cooking Light box soon and I can't wait!

    http://babydot74.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete