Thursday, December 6, 2012

Coffee Lover's Cravebox

Finally, my much anticipated Coffee Lover's Cravebox has arrived and I could not have been happier with the contents. I received the Cooking Light box a while back and was in love with the Tully's coffee and the Torani sugar free syrup, so I have been a little sad lately because my supply was just about out. To my delight when I opened my Coffee Lover's Cravebox, I found MORE Tully's and Torani!



I appreciate Cravebox trying to offset the shipping company's roughness by enclosing the Cravebox in another larger box with bubble wrap. Everything in my box arrived intact.

Here are the juicy details about the contents of the box:

The main product in the box was Tully's French Roast Coffee. This coffee has a rich bold flavor and is in general a very tasty way to start my mornings. This coffee sells on Amazon for $23.17 as a two-pack. It is delicious and I am thrilled to have more.

The next product is a perfect compliment to the Tully's. Torani French Vanilla sugar free syrup. Since I am on a low fat, low carb diet a sugar free syrup is just the thing for me. I love that it is sweetened with Splenda and it is quite scrumptious every morning in my coffee. I finished off my salted caramel flavor last week, so now I have more. Awesome! Check out Torani's  website for some appetizing ideas! This is not a full sized bottle, but it will be good nonetheless. 

Also included were two samples of Biscotti Brother's treats in Cranberry Blueberry Almond and Oats granotti as well as Almond biscotti. The other item will be my breakfast in the morning on the way to school. It is Barbara's Bakery High Fiber Cranberry Medley. This sample size will be perfect to munch on during my morning commute.

I continue to be impressed with Cravebox. Compared to other subscription box companies, Cravebox is a great deal. I have another well known subscription which only sends sample sizes for $15/month. Other companies that promise full size products cost between $35 and $50 a month. Kudos to Cravebox for offering a great selection of products for around $12 per box!

No comments:

Post a Comment