Saturday, December 15, 2012

wantable.co Make-Up and Jewelry Boxes

Recently I learned of a subscription box from a website called wantable.co. They offer two different boxes, a  fashion jewelry box and a premium make-up box. It i$40 a box (or $36 if you sign up for a subscription) but recently they had a promotion for buy 1 get 2 free, so I thought hey I'll give it a go. I ended up with a make-up box and a jewelry box. I sent the remaining free box to my sister and she chose the make-up. 

The Premium Make-Up box promised full size products based on preferences you choose when you create an account. I wasn't really sure what to expect, but overall I was pleased with what I got.


There were three products from myfacecosmetics.com. They included:

  • Lip Gloss, $18
  • Mascara, black $18
  • Blingtone Eyeshadow in Gilt-y $20
These three products alone were worth more than the $40 I paid for the boxes. I really like all these products, too.




To compliment what I already found in my box was an eyeliner from Lavera Cosmetics. Lavera apparently is  a company that uses organic and gluten free ingredients in their products. The eyeliner is called Trend Sensitiv No. 2 and is a brown color and is on sale for $10.20 right now. Lavera has BOGO with all their clearance products, just enter the code HOLIDAY at checkout.


I also received two nail polish colors from Color Club. These retail for $8.00 on most websites. The colors I got are First Looks (a dark blue) and Umin-iceent (silver). These will be very pretty for the holiday season.


Finally, there were three fragrance samples. Two of the samples are from Spadaro, Doux Amour and Sole Nero. Doux Amour is a warm scent with patchouli and sandalwood, two of my favorite fragrances. Sole Nero is more fruity with notes of grapefruit, orange, lemon, and lime. Both smell very nice. They retail for $135/3.3 oz. The other fragrance is an oil from Kai. It smells very good and says that it smells different on everyone. It sells for $43/3 oz on Amazon.




The total value of this box (NOT including the sample of fragrance) is $82.20. Pretty great value for $40! And when you figure in that I got a jewelry box plus my sister got another make-up box, the value is unbeatable. Below you can see the jewelry that I got, which I was also very pleased with. All in all, I will give wantable.co a thumbs up and will likely order it again.




No comments:

Post a Comment