Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sample Society December 2012

I always look forward to the first week of the month because I know that is when my Sample Society box will arrive. I really enjoy trying out the products they send. I have yet to order any of the products, but this just may be the month I break that pattern. I am clamoring to use the products in this month's box and I think some of them, if not all, will be excellent!


First off we have the Line Tamer by Murad. It has Time Release Retinol Concentrate for wrinkles. Now, I like to boast that I am still in my 30s (albeit late 30s), but I am starting to see some of those pesky little lines around my eyes. If this works to reduce those lines, I'm all in! A full size is $65 for 0.5 oz and this sample is 0.1 oz. I will see how long this 0.1 oz lasts and if it works, I just might purchase some. In the past Murad products have been very effective.



Next, we have some BB cream. I have tried this in the past, although not this brand. Sample Society included two samples, one is Hanskin Super Premium BB Cream and the other is Hanskin Super Perfect BB cream. This tinted moisturizer is supposed to take the place of moisturizer and foundation, so I will give it a shot. On amazon.com, the Super Premium BB cream sells for $38.98/50 mL and the sample is 10 mL. 


You can buy the other kind, Super Perfect BB cream on amazon.com for $14.99/30 mL. There was a single use sample of this.


Here is a picture I snagged from amazon about the Hanskin BB cream that I thought was cute:


Now, back to my eye wrinkles...the next product included in this month's box is Delaney Beauty Reserve Grape Seed Rejuvenating Eye Creme. I guess Sample Society thought that with all the holiday stress we needed some rejuvenating and hey, I think they are right! This product retails for $135/1.3 oz. While it probably does work extremely well and I will savor every drop of my 0.33 oz sample, I just cannot afford those prices!



I can always use lip gloss, so this next product will be a great addition to my lip gloss collection. Vapour Organic Beauty Elixir Gloss in Sultry. It retails for $20 and this is a full size sample they sent.



One of my favorite beauty companies is Philosophy, so I was really excited to see they had included a sample of Living Grace shampoo, bath, and shower gel. I really love their Amazing Grace line of products, so I am sure this will be no different. It smells heavenly! This is a 30 mL sample and the full size sells for $22/16 oz. 


I am really pleased with this month's selection of products and can't wait to try each and every one! You can sign up for Sample Society by clicking here and then clicking on Sample Society. There is a waiting list, but it is well worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment