Saturday, December 1, 2012

Cravebox HolidaySpruce Up Box

Ahh, the controversial Holiday Spruce Up Box. So many have jumped on the "Let's Bash Cravebox" bandwagon that it amazes me. Some are complaining that there were not enough products in the box. Some were complaining that they had gotten some of the products as free samples in the past. And some were even complaining that they included coupons in the box. We paid $13 for this box and as I will show below, it was worth the money spent. 

First, here is a picture of the box:


The most expensive thing in the box is the OxyClean Dishwasher Booster (13 oz.). Now, I don't know about anyone else, but this is a new product to me. I love OxyClean and have used their other products for years, so I am excited to get this one. I have already put it in my dishwasher. Anything that will make the dishes I and my family eat off of cleaner is OK with me! This product retails for $10.99 for 13 oz.

The Febreze Set and Refresh in New Zealand Springs smells delightful and I have it set up in my kitchen to help combat odors. I have looked around online and while I haven't been able to find that exact scent, I have seen other scents for around $3.29-$3.99. 

Now, correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the price of the OxyClean Dishwasher Booster and the Febreze Set and Refresh equals more than the cost of the box, plus, I didn't have to drive anywhere to get it!

Other items included in the box were a Bissell Stomp & Go pad, a Tide Pod, a $1 off coupon for Mean Green Cleaner, and a $2 off coupon for Biz Stain Fighter Laundry Booster.

I am pleased with the box. No, cleaning is definitely not my favorite thing to do so this probably wasn't my favorite box and yes, I have gotten several Tide Pods and Febreze Set and Refresh free over the past year but I am out of both so getting more is wonderful. 

Cravebox, keep up the good work!

1 comment:

  1. I agree that its not as bad as a box as everyone is ranting about. Plus Cravebox provides such great customer service & other boxes. Not everything must be awesome, so many other subscription boxes give only sample size products for the same price.

    ReplyDelete